Hotmail upgraded?

codeblue

Has your Hotmail account been upgraded to 250mb?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Has your Hotmail account been upgraded to 250mb?

• Yes
    • No
    • I pay for hotmail account
    • What is Hotmail?

Mine's been upgraded last week... A friend of mine had his 2 months ago... I heard that MS had first upgraded Australia, then the US + Canada, then others....

250mb is a lot of space for emails....lol

Australia was actually the latest upgrade area. I believe that they upgraded users who used their accounts the most often. By this I mean like receiving/sending/ checking emails countless times each day.

Why I say this is because I opened my hotmail account back in 1996, while my friend got his in 1998 and he got his uprade 2 months before me. I know he leave his outlook express opened, which checks for new emails every 5mins.

Big News: Free Storage increase to 250MB

FREE 250MB of storage capacity is coming to your MSN Hotmail e-mail account. We are increasing your online storage to 250MB—that’s over 100 times the storage you have now.

That’s not all we are also increasing your attachment size from 1MB to 10MB! This means that you can send and receive more messages without worrying about available storage space. You’ll be able to see party photos, hear new songs and watch video clips that your friends e-mail to you.

You may already have your increased storage—look for this upgrade to your account, between now and the end of November.

Just got this in my Hotmail account a few days back

Looks like they are going to do the upgrade here in the Us in the end of November

|Drew|