help please ,how to protect my cd

@cyntiagirl nothing is completly safe besides not lending out your CD, there is ALWAYS a way to break a security feature. even if you found someway to encrypt the whole CD and still have it work there will be some way around it.

@zbeta LOL! but i wanna take my computer with me when i die! I wanna set up a really "phat" (slang for cool, awesome etc...) LAN and play Counter-Strike Against George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini.. Etc.. LOL

@Incroyable HULK Looks awesome even though it doesn't offer much in the line of security it is hidden from the average user. one suggestion is to maybe use an autorun.inf file and tell it to run a program that just enables the "hide files and folders" then exits... so incase they do have it set to show hidden files and folders when the CD is inserted it will change it :P

@Bi0haZarD

I don't use the hidded attribute anymore but only for the files at the root of my CD (like WIN51, WIN51IP, WIN51IP.SP2, etc.) so it looks cleaner.

If you use the UltraISO trick, nobody will see your files unless they extract the ISO and unhide the files and folder in WinISO or UltraISO.

2- After my ISO file is created, I use UltraISO to HIDE the content of it BUT I must leave alone WIN51, WIN51IP and WIN51IP.SP2 otherwise Windows Setup will ask to insert proper media in drive during install. (This "protection" is better because you have to extract the ISO, then open with WinISO or UltraISO to unhide. Not easy for the average person!)
Also, giving a false impression of content is quite a good trick
Since I am using the "optimise" option, I can duplicate my I386 folder, remove my Winnt.sif file and then leave it visible (not using the hide option in UltraISO) so when somebody is looking at the content of the my CDs, he'll see the "normal" content of a XP CD without the $OEM$ folder.

I think this way, somebody looking at the content of the CD will not be suspicious about the fact there is Hidden stuff on it...

Afterall, the best "protection" I have seen is the one used by Acronis products... I haven't figured out how to see the whole content of it!