importing favourites

u can do

xcopy "%systemdrive%\favourites" "%systemdrive%\Documents And Settings\Administrator\Favourites\*.*" /Y /E

if your not logged in as the admin account @ the time.. but if u are u can do this..

xcopy "%systemdrive%\favourites" "%userprofile%\Favourites\*.*" /Y /E

that should work

"%systemdrive%\favourites" is where your favourites are located :)

Sussed it, place your Favs and desktop icons into the Default User folder and when a new user is created they get thise Favs and Icons.

I've only quickly looked at work. Will check better at home, if football doesn't take hold

You could also try doing a custom build of IE with the IEAK. It will allow you to create/import all the favorites you want and incorporate them into your build. Works well, I have used it in the past.

tguy

Tne winnt.sif way is fine, but i've found they are only applied to the user you install windows with.

If you create another user, they don't get those Favs.

If you add to Default User, all created users get the Favs.

u can do

xcopy "%systemdrive%\favourites" "%systemdrive%\Documents And Settings\Administrator\Favourites\*.*" /Y /E

if your not logged in as the admin account @ the time.. but if u are u can do this..

xcopy "%systemdrive%\favourites" "%userprofile%\Favourites\*.*" /Y /E

that should work

"%systemdrive%\favourites" is where your favourites are located :)

this would copy a folder called favourites into a folder called \Documents And Settings\Administrator\Favourites (it should of course say Favorites, spelled correctly), so you would end up with \Documents And Settings\Administrator\Favorites\favourites.

I dont think this was intended was it?