Bill Gates

army20

If you have the chance to talk to Bill Gates in persson, What will you tell him First.  

74 members have voted

1. 1. If you have the chance to talk to Bill Gates in persson, What will you tell him First.

• "Nice Job !"
    • "We really need to talk...."
    • "Can I get a job ?"
    • "You suck"
    • "Can I get free software ?"
    • Simply "Hi"

Well, I think he is a genious when it comes to business, but he really has not come up with anything on his own, and still doesn't with the thousands of employees he's had. I was on this site a while back, cant think of the name nor do I have a link, but the site challenged people to come up with things that microsoft has thought of and developed on their own. When I was last on the site no one had come up with anything that they can truelly say microsoft developed and created on their own. If anyone has that link it would be awsome.

P.S.

I would say "We need to talk...."

"Can I get a Job - You really need me to destruction proof your stuff - all of it"

Regardless of what people have to say about him he was sucessful and I admire him for that. Squash your competitor's and make your stuff dominant. Gotta admire his buisness sense. Just wish I had about 100,000 shares right now. :thumbup: