AVG Free v7.0.289 switch's

kC_

Hi, has anyone yet figured out how to silently instal this?

working at a small OEM, and onmy discs, ive just been putting the AVG setupfile onto the desktop, then after all unnatended setup is done, we r manually instal AVG

i did try a few of the v6.0 installation ways, including the fixed VBS, butnothing worked

getting to be a real pain in the a**

anyway the new version, has a totally different layout, how can i make this into unatended and include the key..

http://free.grisoft.com/softw/70free/setup...ree_289a392.exe

cheers

k

nope ;)

This works, thanks to Greenmachine steering me to the AVGamin7 DL and the information it contains:

avg70free_289a392.exe /HIDE /DONT_START_APPS /NO_WELCOME /NO_AVGW_STARTUP /QUIT_IF_INSTALLED /LOG "D:\installs\AVG\AVG7INST.LOG"

The AVG 7 free version will then install silently and not self-start at the end of the installation. It will also create a log file containing too much information beyond the point where it tells you there were no errors.

I found similar info in other AVG threads, but not all of them from the command line AND for the free edition.

Hi,

To find the documentation go to Grisoft's website - download - documentation and from there you can download AVG 7.0 Remote Administration (user manual) (pdf).

From that manual you can find the switches that work fine with AVG Free also...

mmainio