Reg tweaks @ different stages of unattended

The more I look around this site for tweaks and tips, the more Im starting to find it actually matters when particular tweaks are performed throughout the win install process... ie: runonceex vs guirunonce...

does anyone have any type of comprehensive list of what tweaks must be applied at times other than from the runonceex?

I know Ive seen a couple threads mentioning taskbar tweaks must be done after the initial logon has taken place...

Contrary to popular belief (see above poster... ;) ), There are lots of Registry tweaks that need to be done after you are logged in (and usually during Cleanup.cmd or even during RunOnceEx.cmd).

I totally agree with MCT from above! *hehe* I can't image what registry tweaks could be there that need to be imported after a profile is finally loaded (i.e. loged on) for the very first time.

For the tweaks there is just no difference: every HKLM key is imported absolutely normal and every HKCU tweak as well - only difference here (at the same time _the_ big advantage): it's imported into default user's profile and therefore will be available in every user account created later on. I don't see what problems could arise here. *???*

By the way: I'm using "T-12 method" for a long time now and what can I say, it just works like a charm. :D There are almost no restrictions and I doubt the very few existing ones will affect many user's here. :)