HOTFIXES: Windows XP SP2 & Windows 2000 SP4

KB 890830 install a small program who scan your computer for very known viruses threads , if found some , said to you ,

and after that make an auto uninstall . next month another version .

KB for GDI+ try to download some form M$ site , for some office programs

who regular you havent install yet on a fresh install . stupid thing .

.reg for GDI+ tell windows that this thing is already done .

When will the Windows 2000 SP4 hotfixes for August be posted on this list? I have a 2KSP4 CD that I would like to update with the latest hotfixes instead of having to download them from WU every time I install (and I use the automated CD several dozen times a month!).

KB897663

Microsoft has received a report of an unexpected behavior in the way that the Windows Firewall User Interface handles malformed entries in the Windows Registry. By creating malformed Windows Firewall exception entries in the Windows Registry, an exception could be created in the firewall that would not be displayed in the Windows Firewall User Interface. However, this exception is displayed by the command line firewall administration tools.

It is important to note that this is not a vulnerability. Administrative privileges are required to access the associated section of the Windows Registry that contains this configuration information. By using documented methods to manage and create Windows Firewall exceptions, it is unlikely that a malformed registry entry will be produced which would exhibit this behavior. It is more likely that an attacker who has already compromised the system would create such malformed registry entries with intent to confuse a user.