DOES ANYBODY KNOW?

arrynev

:no: i have asked so many times how to make a playable CD/DVD from a BIN/CUE file, and i always get directed to download lots of different PROG's, (none that work, or that i understand) is there anybody at all that can really tell me in simple terms "WHAT TO DO" i have all the relevant BURNERS...XP CD PRO...NERO...EASY CD...i am beginning to wonder whether anyone has really achieved the proccess, and if so could they please tell me the "SECRET"? it's really difficult for a"NEWBE", but we all have to start, so C'mon people "HELP" (in laymans terms) please. i've looked through the forums, and could give lots of answers to the ??'s that i have recieved, but the "NEWBE" is still in the dark! think on that there are many of PLAYERS out here who like myself (it took me 2 weeks to even turn the bloody thing on) have had no training at all before owning a "COMPUTER" , again PLEASE HELP US, we'll all be gratefull, and maybe (lets hope) we can help the next NEWBE'S. thanks

i've tried to burn it in NERO, and it does all it should (red light etc.) but all i get at the end is a BLANK disc. before anybody asks, i have tried with "3" other BIN/CUE files also, surely they can't all be bad?

I thought that the BIN/CUE combination of files are associated with an application called "Instant CD/DVD" (it was originally created by a company called VOB, but I think Pinnacle bought them out). I think I've thrown away all my copies of it.

as thay said previously some CUE files are incorrect,so you could point directly to the BIN file. so when i have to burn these kind of images i always use alcohol 120%, it's great and easy to use. you should try it!;)