WinAmp "Full Screen Media Library" frontend!

ChunkDog

Hello All,

Heres my problem, I have an Audigy 2 Platinum card, witch I like, but dont love, and the creative Media Source Player has some lousy media support, and I cant play .ogg, and I beleive I cant play .ape in it as well. So if you own one of these cards with a remote you know that through media source you can use the remote control to browse your media library and pick what you want to listen to through the remote. What I'm looking for is a front end to WinAmp (Way Superior to Media Source) that will give me an easy to browse listing of all my media files tha way I can through Media Source and the supplied remote for the sound card. Now, I have an ATI AIW 9700 Pro, and I use that remote for everything, and just use the Audigy card's remote for volume and EAX effects. So is there a front end to WinAmp like that, or a plugin or something to accomplish this?

I know, I have failed in English as a kid, always got low grades in the subject, and I cant spell. But on a better note, what I lack in English skills, I make up for in other areas, like computer knowledge, and suprisingling I have an above average IQ.

Well, I checked out "HTPCnews.com" and looked in the forums. I found a frontend program called Xlobby that will do what i'm looking for, and a program called Grider that will help with the remote control side of things.

PS

I've only spoke english my whole life, and I know a little spanish, but very little. I just suck at reading and writing and grammer and sentense structure and spelling, and you name it. But the important part is you understand what I'm trying to say.