Using WinPE as a basis for LonghornLIVE!.

gcnaddict

Ive started a new project (flexbeta and OSBA members already know about it) involving longhorn build 3718. I tried using bartPE, with some very unsettling bugs. I managed to get winPE working (from build 4051). anyways, how can I make winPE a basis for a 3718 live! disk? Any help would be appreciated. This is the ONLY roadblock facing me.

Umm Who care about 3718 it's soo dawm old ? I dont understand. Any1 that spends extended time with OLD builds, is wasting there time considerably. I suggest you move on to more recent things, or better yet wait until something worth while is out to base your whatever on. When I hear people doing mods and what not to 4074 I laugh and its the most recent build (that most have), and its over 6 months old as well.

Hmm, and its stability isnt so grand either, ive used it I know. Well I suggest you get creative with XP and winpe2004 cause your just wasting time putting any energy into an old a** build thats not compatible with anything. Whats really intresting is what are u asking anyways ? How you can use winpe as a basis? I suggest you get yourself more familar with WinPE in general if you plan on spending alot of time with it, it can get frustrating. :wacko: