Cant View some Japanese websites?

DrAnime

Im having a problem with some japanese websites the letters dont look like japanese look like a bunch of numbers and other things. im using windows xp corp sp1. i have the language so i can view japanese. I have no problems with yahoo japan, amazon japan. Some websites though are all messed up looking and am not able to read cause its not japanese like the font or something is messed up.. However the same websites work fine on the Windows 98 SE Japan. This XP isnt japan but japan language supported. what can i do to make all the caracters look right????

I also had a similar problem when I was back in the States. Got lazy and didn't fix the problem but did download a Japanese language viewer. There are a few you can find on any search engine. Not a real solution but it worked.

for the web page to view correctly, providing Japanese language support is installed, you need to go to view, encoding, select JAPANESE (EUC) or JAPANESE (AUTO-SELECT) or JAPANESE (SHIFT JIS)

Just my suggestion. I use auto select and it works about 99% if the time the other time I use SHIFT JIS

Good Luck,

BB