Who Has The Cleanest/Most Organized System?

Jeremy

Crippled? What the hell?

The reason why the Windows folder is so small is because I used the nLite program being developed on MSFN to remove components. So don't assume I just got delete happy. Cheers.

he probly means your theme (or lack of) & services lol

i spose its good if u have a p1 or something running on fumes basically, but i too use nlite (& have lost no funtionality/looks) :P

my desktop on my new 3Ghz system :DClick Me

I don't use themes at all whatsoever. I despise them.

But, you are lacking services I use daily, and from seeing your start menu, there's nothing in there to use...

I'm not in favor or bloat by any means, but how good is it to have just the shell? My install DVD is almost full (and it takes quite a lot on the HD), but I can actually do stuff with it (other than staring at a blank shell, that is).

It might be fine if it's a standalone PC and that you're not doing much with it I guess...

Either ways, it's stripped a lot (like anybody can with nLite), but it has nothing to do with being organized...

he probly means your theme (or lack of) & services lol

i spose its good if u have a p1 or something running on fumes basically, but i too use nlite (& have lost no funtionality/looks)

my desktop on my new 3Ghz systemClick Me

MCT

Can you please post your desktop background...I LOVE IT, please please! :blushing:

And finally, this is my desktop, simple but very useful, not too many icons and lost of time on loading them :whistle:

Bye Bye

post-34-1099210105_thumb.jpg