Where can I get XP pro

Guest Hobz

without the serial code or COA? I have purchased a COA but now need the OS to go with it. Also is there a difference between XP Pro and XP Pro Corporate?

I don't mean to sound accusative (is that a word?) but this sounds very much like a warez request, and that's a big no-no here. If you really did purchase a license you should have gotten an OS to go with it. As for Corporate, only the warez community calls it that. It is still Windows XP Professional, but it's a volume license edition for large companies. Since you are asking about that it just furthers my suspicion that you just want a pirated copy of Windows.

Where can I get XP pro without the serial code or COA?

microsoft.com? or XPprowithouttheserialcodeorCOA.com? ;)

a little bit offtopic but i haven't seen any corp screens so can any1 tell me if for example the ntoskrnl shows "windows corp." and not "windows professional"?

i mean is there any difference between corp and pro if we left out "oobe"?

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

As far as I know, the corporate edition is a version of Windows XP professional that doesn't require activation. The boot screen displays professional just like the retail version; except for SP2 versions which doesn't display the version.

I don't mean to sound accusative (is that a word?) but this sounds very much like a warez request, and that's a big no-no here. If you really did purchase a license you should have gotten an OS to go with it. As for Corporate, only the warez community calls it that. It is still Windows XP Professional, but it's a volume license edition for large companies. Since you are asking about that it just furthers my suspicion that you just want a pirated copy of Windows.

If i wanted a warez dl id simply go to get it from IRC, so this is NOT a simple request referring to piracy!

I have a legitimate COA for XP Pro but do not have the OS

However replies have now confirmed what I thought - Corp is a release for large business that requires no activation - this is NOT what I am seeking to PURCHASE - I am looking for XP PRO that requires activation - as stated in my earlier post I have a legitimate COA.

If i wanted pirated windows I would just go and get it - thanks for your accusation - :P

And most of all - thanks for your very errm warm welcome - :}:no:

Well if I was wrong I apologize, but you have to admit it sure looked like that was what you were after. First post, asking where to get a copy of Windows and asking what the Corporate version is. All I can tell you is you'll either have to contact Microsoft and see what they say about it or just go and buy a copy on eBay or some place. Just curious but why on earth would you buy a COA with no operating system included?

don't worry...at least for me, everyone is welcome on this nice forum ;)

Thanks - cool - B)

Anyway - I found what Im looking for - still sealed - MS Win XP Pro (that requires activation) . :yes:

Truth be told Im mainly a Linux user (feel free to flame away), but I just cant wean myself off MS completely - games etc are far too good on this platform, so its time to upgrade the old Win OS.

Just curious but why on earth would you buy a COA with no operating system included?

I got it for a **** sight less than buying the full retail package (surely you gotta agree that Win is way overpriced)

Apology accepted - B) ;)

(Im also NOT a Troll - just in case that crosses anyone mind - :no::) )

I would have to agree with SkyFrog,

Either your a f***ing retard, or your looking to get some warez. Now my big question is, Why would you buy a licens for a product you dont already own. The only situation I could think of is you already have the Windows XP cd and the sole license that came with it, and then you build another computer, and would just rather use the same cd and get another license to activate it. Why dont you just borrow a friends Windows XP cd and use you purchased cd key to activate it on your system?

I would have to agree with SkyFrog,

Either your a f***ing retard, or your looking to get some warez. Now my big question is, Why would you buy a licens for a product you dont already own. The only situation I could think of is you already have the Windows XP cd and the sole license that came with it, and then you build another computer, and would just rather use the same cd and get another license to activate it. Why dont you just borrow a friends Windows XP cd and use you purchased cd key to activate it on your system?

Ill respond in a language that I hope youll understand as youve obviously not evolved beyond walking semi erect with your knuckles scrapping along the ground!!

Read my earlier posts you bl##dy degenerate!!

If i wanted F***ing Warez id just go and IRC it!! - GET THE MESSAGE you Freaking A##hole

As your obviously a bit challenged on the old intelligence front Ill try to explain the scenario and keep it simple incase you cant understand.

1. Buy COA

2. Buy CD with OS

= you get OS at a fraction of the retail cost!!

PS Licens is spelt License - to quote your eloquent phrase - you f***ing retard!! You should maybe consider going back to school to learn basic skills!

Here ends the lesson - a**hole!!