strange blue screen error on startup HELP

Vampire_god

now let me start from the beginning. its a long story just sit back and eat popcorns and read.

once upon a time my xp based system was working perfectly but on one night during the startup and after when u choose to pick ur OS choice a strange blue screen error introduce itself to me.

The error was:

[C0000135] - [unable to locate component]

The application failed to start up because (here some random dummy values e.g W$^/*%) was not found. The best solution to this problem is to reinstall the application.

after that i have formated my drive couple of time and tried to install XP again but when i select a drive for the installation and the programm checks for that drive same blue screen pops UP.

now heres an interesting thing that i have two harddisk one is hd1 30GB and other is hd2 40GB. i forgot to mention that i had two OS running on my system the first one was WIN ME which was installed on my master drive which was on hd1 and XP was on hd2 which was slave. now i have installed the win ME again but when ever i tried to install XP even if i change the installation drive.

Note that i have never installed MS Service Pack2 on my computer.

here ends the tragic tale of my computer.

i hope that some of u guyz have or will understand my problem and will provide me with the solution.

God bless internet and God speed.