Computer name/Add User problem

I know you fixed your problem and all, but no one told you why.

Your problem was caused by having the username and computer name the same. this can be fixed by using the computername\username combo when writing your commands.

net user computername\username password /ADD

Next time you ask a question, post the original files. Take out the product key, and change the passwords if you want, but leave everything else the same. Its harder for other people to debug your work if you have one copy, but you have another.

Your problem was caused by having the username and computer name the same. this can be fixed by using the computername\username combo when writing your commands.
I'm not sure where you think my username and computername are the same? They are similar but not the same scottspc/scott
Next time you ask a question, post the original files. Take out the product key, and change the passwords if you want, but leave everything else the same. Its harder for other people to debug your work if you have one copy, but you have another.

Also I did post the orginal files the first winnt.sif file I posted the section relating to the problem and the second time I posted it for the simple install it was the full file???