Should Microsoft do a complete recode of Windows?

gamehead200

Should Microsoft do a complete recode of Windows?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should Microsoft do a complete recode of Windows?

• Definitely!!
    • No, I want to h4x0r 73h p14n37 with their current OS and vulnerabilities...
    • What's Windows and who's Microsoft?

I wonder would it help to recode a whole new OS cause at the moment it get's populair, virus writters gonna switch over to that OS, also will the bug looking people start to search for bugs in that new OS.

I think it's a matter of taste one like linux the other like windows there are even people who like dos.

In a way a recode will be good cause maybe it will improve things, but you never can be sure about that.

I know with this remark i will get the linux users on my roof :rolleyes: but i think if you really gonna search linux will have bugs too, also if it really will get populair there will come more kind of viruses too for it.

so in this i can't decide what's better

Reconing the whole thing just isn't an option. Unless you don't mind waiting 5 years+ for the next OS? Even with that many coders it would take ages. And if you're bothering making a new OS from scratch, you might as well make a whole new platform from scratch too while you're at it. It's not gonna happen no matter what. (Although I hear lots are moving to iMacs to get those 2 :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...