RASOR - Textmode Driver Utility

trainee

• 1 month later...

Yes, Please someone find a copy, I too am willing to host if need be.

I recently bought an Intel 955 extreme MB and am having this issue with both of the SATA raids. It would be nice to use a utility like this.

Also I too am a C# (VB, VB.NET, SQL, C, C++....) programmer so I would be interested in supporting the further development of this utility.

:}

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude, does anyone know where I can get this utility??

RASOR - Raid Ata Sata Oem Repackager

I need it soo bad - I've done ton's of work on an image - and my goal is to be able to inject txtmode sata drivers into an alread created image that can go on any model of machine... right now I've got it up to about 30 different models of machines....

IF ANYONE knows where I can get this utility, I would really appreciate it PLEASE!!!!!

Bash- Used Your AWESOME/INCREDIBLE/PHENOM driver packs - they rock, and so do you....Thanks for all that work - you're the man....

Thx,

bh

Edited by blackhauk

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am very sorry to say that RASOR was XP only. I am sorry everyone has been looking for it, I thought everyone had moved on to Vista, Win7, etc a long time ago. Look at my TEXTMODE post stickied at the top of the device drivers section. RASOR was just a way to help people get TEXTMODE drivers setup using the method I described in that post. Sorry again everyone.