webfldrs XP HELP

ritamakeupartist

Okay before I risk asking this question and getting made fun of I have to pray because I cannot stand being made fun of just because I ask a question about something I apparently know nothing about, otherwise I simply would not be here.

So tonight I went into the Add/Remove Programs and I ran acrossed a beast of a file / program- Called WebFldrs XP and it has in it a whopping 4,095MB

HUUUUUUUGE! I clicked on it and it said it is rarely ever used but what is it, why is it there and it is something I should NEVER EVER remove????

That would really make a nice dent in our MB if we are able to get rid of it.

Now before someone decides to give me wrong information on purpose you should know that, I was a widow for 11 years and this computer makes it able for me to financially take care of me and my son, so I need it to run right and not have any pranksters pull fast ones on me. So please if you are a prankster, dont prank me and my son's livelihood because our future depends on me.

One human took my hubby's life don't decide to harm us any further please.

Thank you LORD for letting decent people hear my plea for help and let them respond with GRACE, MERCY and complete honesty or father please protect me from them. AMEN...... If you want to email me personally to help me please email me at: barry_rita_k@yahoo.com Thank you and may GOD BLESS and PROTECT you ALWAYS!!! Rita

post-34-1097814385_thumb.jpg

Umm, OK:blink:

I'm sorry for your loss. Although I'm not religeous, I value Human Life. Your problem is adware. It, in most cases, will not let you remove it. From what I've found eDonkey puts this on your computer, and the size usually includes temp downloads and possibly what you have already downloaded. Try to use adaware and Spybot Search and Destroy and SpySweeper. After you install all those programs make sure to update their deffinitions then scann you system with them and delete evrything it finds. If you have an HP computer and these programs found a program called BackWeb, dont delete it , it will cause you hp software to not function.