Choose directory

edit: @evilvoice ooops just read yours after I sent my reply. Anyway I supposed my original post below is germane still. I didn't even think of the file you mentioned.

Just a silly question, but are you trying to run DirectX9.0c redist or something similar durring your unattended install? It is one of the few "installers" I know of that ask for an extraction directory/folder. Then you have to run the real installer that it exracts. Perhaps that is what's going on.

If you haven't ruled out such a thing, how 'bout posting your RunOnceEx type file (minus of course any serials that get passed via command line, if there is such a thing). I'd hate to see us going crosseyed trying to anayze a possibly good winnt.sif file when it 's actually somwhere else. :)

Thanks for the help folks but I had already found out it was the qchain.exe. I had been running it from svc. After changing the way I did hotfixes that disappeared and I narrowed down which one it was. But of course I ran into another problem but thats neither here nor there. Well I guess its here on the unattended forum heh :)