Does anybody have longhorn setup boot disk

asterisk

There are no bootdisks for longhorn.

secondly with what you ask i think it's not wise for you to play around with longhotn it's still very ALPHA

So that mean a lot of bugs totaly unsuported, most drivers not installing or with a lot of troubles, no virusscanner wil run on it.

so think twice before you gonna play with it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

secondly with what you ask i think it's not wise for you to play around with longhotn it's still very ALPHA

So that mean a lot of bugs totaly unsuported, most drivers not installing or with a lot of troubles, no virusscanner wil run on it.

That is not true, I was able to run Norton Antivirus 2002 on it... Long time ago even, first alpha if I am not wrong.

That is not true, I was able to run Norton Antivirus 2002 on it... Long time ago even, first alpha if I am not wrong.

thats cuz norton believed that longhorn was XP... infact it was. the first alpha was still called XP in every sense :P

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes: there are boot disks for lonhorn, just download the ISO file for the windows and burn it to a cd using Fireburner, because it is more than 700 MB, and enable the over burn in it, then u can boot from the cd after burning it on the CD.

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes: there are boot disks for lonhorn, just download the ISO file for the windows and burn it to a cd using Fireburner, because it is more than 700 MB, and enable the over burn in it, then u can boot from the cd after burning it on the CD.

take caution in using the OverBurn feature - it may cause damage to your Burner...

Or delete the extra crap thats not needed. U can also burn it to a DVD using NERO, just uncheck the "Compatiblity Mode" option, if you are willing to spend $0.50+ per DVD. B)