Royale Theme Almost Officially Released

prathapml

Prathapml,

What language are you and tuxman using? Is that something I should know with out taking a course or do u teach yourself?

Granted i got that theme, so I shouldn't worry, but I sometimes try to understand everything-- You said to download that energy blue theme and extract is. Well, it is an .exe file. can u extract a .exe file or did I just go to the wrong download. I thought in my VERY limited knowledge that u extracted (unzipped is the same thing right?) zip files

Thanks

E

• 7 months later...

Re: Royale Theme, I have tried everything offered in the forum and still I cannot get the Royale Theme to be recognized by Windows; that is in Themes or Appearance. Where have I gone wrong? Can someone kindly explain it to me once again?

Edited by Jussi

• 5 weeks later...

Royale for Windows XP

Microsoft in New Zealand has released Royale for standard Windows XP Home/Pro editions!

Look Here

Scroll down to: New Theme Pack for Windows XP: 'Royale'

Follow the instructions and you end up at a download page with some backgrounds and a royale.zip file that includes and install for the Royale msstyle for Windows XP!

--

neksus

• 3 months later...
Royale for Windows XP

Microsoft in New Zealand has released Royale for standard Windows XP Home/Pro editions!

Look Here

Scroll down to: New Theme Pack for Windows XP: 'Royale'

Follow the instructions and you end up at a download page with some backgrounds and a royale.zip file that includes and install for the Royale msstyle for Windows XP!

--

neksus

Link no longer works...

EDIT: link found

http://www.microsoft.com/nz/windowsxp/down...s/newbliss.mspx

Edited by PalmTree