Adobe Audition 1.5

Orsi

On Adobe Audition 2.0 i get the "you must restart your computer" etc dialog,

I've tried using the Adobe Audition 2.0.msi /qn REBOOT=ReallySuppress switches which will install ok except i get the restart dialog, Any idea's anyone please ?

tnank's

Edited by ironside

• 2 years later...

Hi!!

I had this problem with Adobe Audition, too.

Well well, I tried quiet some methods to silently install Audition, but with no real luck. So I just thought, if you can't silent it, AutoIt-it!

I made a little script, which works perfectly for me. The file is attached, maybe you need to modify some of the dialog names for different languages or so.

Have fun and let me know if it worked!!

C Ya!!

Pharao2k, please if you can post more detailed instructions for the Auto-It install I would appreciate it. I'm not sure how to do this.. Thanks!!

not have the autoit script for the adobe audition 3.0? the 1.5 is very old! thanks

:thumbup

components.msi /qb! /norestart

or

components.msi /qn /norestart

is not enough?

Any not work, i was try.... but, for it install normaly is need to use the setup.exe

because this i need the autoit script!

bye

Any not work, i was try.... but, for it install normaly is need to use the setup.exe

I used the trial version downloaded from Adobe and it works fine. Maybe you have the retail version.

I used the trial version downloaded from Adobe and it works fine. Maybe you have the retail version.

I will try to download the last version trial from adobe site... and, how i set the serial numember? after instaltion when i open the audition?

thanks