RyanVM Windows XP SP2 Update Pack

@ RyanVM : Critical security holes have been recently found in I.E. (with or without the SP2, it doesn't matter). Microsoft are currently working on that. There should be some new important hotfixes soon. Maybe an opportunity to release the 1.0.4 ;)

@ hp38guser : I may be interested to make the pack in french, like you did in dutch. Would you please explain me your method in details ? If i get it right, i'll make french releases ...

@ RyanVM : Critical security holes have been recently found in I.E. (with or without the SP2, it doesn't matter). Microsoft are currently working on that. There should be some new important hotfixes soon. Maybe an opportunity to release the 1.0.4 ;)

It's something like that that I'm waiting for. I'm also working on some much-needed site updates which will be a rather pleasant addition ;).

... I'm going to have this thread locked so discussion can move over to it.

Then I'd best post before it's too late!

Keep up the good work, RyanVM! From what was once just a gleam in your eye seems to have taken off quite well! You also seemed to have picked up quite a following along the way. Now that you've got your own place, remember to keep in touch!

:lol:, it's not like I'm leaving MSFN. I wouldn't want to lose the ability to torment you for your (dis)tastes in sports teams :D

Thanks for the compliments :)

Just hope your doing it to allow for better discussions of the pack, instead of cramped in this thread :)

Closing...