Nero 6.6 is out!

Yes, the old switch should work. It may not have differed the Setup by THAT much.

What's new in v6.6 Reloaded?

"Nero PhotoSnap" & "Nero MediaHome" i think.

I can see plenty of added features including Nero Vision Express v3.0, Nero Media Home, Nero showtime v2.0, Nero Recode v2.1, Fastest DVD9 to DVD5 Software in the world etc......

(Tested October 2004)

But the English Version is supposed to be on sale and download on October 18 2004

I have no qualms in waiting 2 weeks for such a good package. :yes:

Linkie for details

with this version the burning can be 80sec faster if u check the option in expert settings something called "provide short lead out" so no lead out writin needed! but it can maybe cause problems with some older CD Players

u will gain 12MB too :)

edit: ah prathapml have posted the link with this information :)

i think its the best feature or not :P

darn, now its 83mb!??? as if the 28mb rar sfx nero installer isn't enough already. it has become more bloated than ever. :(

Try checking if all of that is the main package.

For one, maybe its not compressed. Secondly, the 83 MB is all of the (previously) 3 separately downloadable packages from Ahead.de.

And lastly, if it still is too big, there's a topic in this forum regarding a customized install of Nero, with only the components you need. That person brought down size to closer to 10 MB.

And lastly, if it still is too big, there's a topic in this forum regarding a customized install of Nero, with only the components you need. That person brought down size to closer to 10 MB.

do u know what the topic title is? or can u point me 2 the thread.. i couldnt find it :P