ACDSee 7.0 PowerPack - Full

mazin

I don't konw what lmclient.dll is for.

And why didn't you enter the serial while creating MST?

BTW, I have got no trial links or folders or materials of any type on my PC, using my batch as exactly described in the first post.

like i said... the patched lmclient.dll is a very popular crack around the web. he has trial links because he uses a trial key - then applies a patched DLL... eh

hmmm...I see! Thanks.

And those posts are still there??!!

• 2 weeks later...

For ADDLOCAL fans, these are the names of features of ACDSee PowerPack 7.0:

1- ACDSee

Core feature

2- ImageEncodingDecodingPlugIns

Plug-ins for decoding and encoding various image formats with ACDSee

3- ArchivePlugIns

Plug-ins for encoding and decoding various archive file formats

4- DevDetect

USB Camera/Device Detector

5- ACDPhotoEditor

ACD Photo Editor Image Manipulation Software

6- CommandExtensionPlugIns

Plug-ins to add additional functionality to ACDSee

7- FotoSlate

ACD FotoSlate Page Layout Tool

8- PaneExtension

Adds a pane to the ACDSee Browser where you can perform tasks

I add this line to my batch to exclude ArchivePlugIns and DevDetect:

ADDLOCAL=ACDSee,ImageEncodingDecodingPlugIns,ACDPhotoEditor,CommandExtensionPlugIns,FotoSlate,PaneExtension

This is where I add that line:

cls

@echo off

ECHO ACDSee 7.0 PowerPack Full

start /wait %systemdrive%\Install\ACDSee\ACDSee.msi /QB PIDKEY=your key with dashes LICENSE_MODEL=Full ADDLOCAL=ACDSee,ImageEncodingDecodingPlugIns,ACDPhotoEditor,CommandExtensionPlugIns,FotoSlate,PaneExtension

ECHO.

ECHO Deleting Shortcuts and Applying Tweaks

del "%AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\ACD FotoSlate 3.1.lnk"

del "%AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\ACD Photo Editor 3.1.lnk"

del "%AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\ACDSee 7.0.lnk"

REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Install\ACDSee\ACDSee.reg

EXIT

Agh, I was able to create a MST file for this, and it only did half of what I told it to do. I was able to change/delete the shortcuts it creates, but I wasnt able to change the install options. For example say I just want to install the image editor.

Anyone know how to do this?

@Mazin, your method works perfect! But after installing, the program demands activation. Is there any way to "auto activate" the program? I have a non-internet connected computer I'm installing to, and the nag won't go away!

For some reason, I cannot apply the upgrade to build 47 when I (clean) install with the method outlined at the beginning of this post.

When I attempt to install the upgrade, I get the warning: "The upgrade patch cannot be installed... because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program..."

I've tried this on my physical machine as well as on two clean Virtual Machine installs... same problem.

Does anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix this?!

I think I know what happened. I attempted to slipstream the MSP update file into the MSI source. The result was a separate install source without any kind of MSI or setup.exe to start it all. But I think in the process the original MSI file was changed. Is that possible? I'll have to redownload ACDSee to test my theory since I don't have a back up. *sigh*

When I attempt to install the upgrade, I get the warning: "The upgrade patch cannot be installed... because the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program..."

If you have ACDSee 7.0 (Standard), this is the update. 2.68 MB

If you have ACDSee 7.0 (PowerPack), this is the update. 2.73 MB

Just to follow up... my problem indeed arose because I attempted to slipstream the update into the MSI install. A clean MSI resolved my problem.

Anyone know how to properly slipstream the "build 47" MSP update into the "build 43" MSI install?