MSN 7 (Beta) list of bugs

SiMoNsAyS

i just thought that this list from mess.be would be helpful for someone...

01) In the information bar in top of a conversation they forgot an n (hard enter) to separate the contact's status line with your status (eg. "her status is set to Busy.Your status is currently...").

02) You can't select the default backgrounds in the backgrounds tab.

03) When you disable the automatic playback of Winks you can still receive them.

04) Even with Nudging disabled they will still cause your conversation window to open.

05) With Nudging disabled it emulates receiving a text message (flashing taskbar) but no text will be received.

06) The previews for :'( (Crying face) and :| (Disappointed smile) look the same in the emoticons selector.

07) When adding the same emoticon 6 times, click Close and try to re-add an emoticon with the same shortcut as the old one it says it already exists.

08) When you resize the contact list too fast you can still have trimmed nicknames and unaligned ones.

09) When sending the icecream wink "Crying" the sounds loops forever.

10) When switching between the Message History log and a different window, "Connecting..." appears in the middle of the log.

11) When resizing a Message History log "Connecting..." appears in the middle.

12) When adding an animating gif with unlimited looping it only loops one time. What you need to do is make it repeat 65535 times to fake unlimited loops.

13) You can't "Get more" winks.

14) Phone bug (crashes MSN Messenger).

15) Sometimes the contact list randomly fades.

16) When a contact uses an illegal character and you try to view that person's chat log, MSN Messenger closes.

17) When you double-click on the hide/show DP it sometimes gets stuck inside the frame.

18) When sending custom animating emoticons you see the frames compressed into 19x19 pixels, but the destination contact sees them just fine. After your reboot you will see them correctly too.

19) When sending the same animated emoticon twice you see it full size.

20) You can't click a custom animating emoticon in your emoticon list if it has a same shortcut as a default emoticon.

21) When you click a Wink before the menu is fully loaded MSN Messenger crashes.

nice list :D

just thought id add 1 im having too that isnt listed..

msgr7 compains i dont have a current version of "flash" so i cannot send/recieve winks without a box comming up & asking me 2 redownload it, even if i do it still brings the box up.. im using the current version of "flash" :wacko:

nice list :D

just thought id add 1 im having too that isnt listed..

msgr7 compains i dont have a current version of "flash" so i cannot send/recieve winks without a box comming up & asking me 2 redownload it, even if i do it still brings the box up.. im using the current version of "flash" :wacko:

haha! same problem here :hello:

i'm sure m$ will fix those stupid errors ASAP or at least until november.

i think there are only leftovers, most of the program it's fully functional and all of the new features are working (more or less) perfect.