windows unattended

crossgrid

I know I'm multiposting and i'm sure i'll get reamed for it but i'm not getting a response fast enough .. :D any who. I've managed to use diskpart to script the drive partition and format. I can post the code if you want me to but i'm pretty sure it isnt the problem so here is my problem

i've formated and ran the command

winnt32 ... etc etc.. command is right because it goes through so when it reboots it goest to "windows xp profession setup" screen and "asks" what partition to install windows. I thought it was unattended. Then when it is about to copy over the files i get an error that says:

setup was unable to verify drive C:

your computer may not have enough memory to exame the drives, or your windows xp cd may containe corrupted files.

to continue, press enter

what is going on?

TIA

multiposting and i'm sure i'll get reamed for it
multi-post - similar

YAY!!!!! I said it, lol.

OK, anyways... now to take a look at the topic at hand....

The error message itself pretty much seems to say the cause!

your computer may not have enough memory to examine the drives, or your windows xp cd may contain corrupted files.
Have you checked whether it is NOT so?

Sometimes, just re-making the CD and burning the ISO to good media helps.

Are there any other files you modified? did you use nLite?

EDIT:

And isn't this related to WinPE?

*moving thread

I posted you a reply in your other thread, but it seems to have been lost. You are missing entries from your Unattended answer file, for the auto drive slection and the like, also are you sure your dsikpart script works? Have you tried just running diskpart /s:your.txt just to see if it errors out? This should be the only thing that would do it.