[Release]: XPize (Off Topic)

XPero

Well I can test until I will reinstall my Windows. Not that it is outdated but I have to move some partition because of that stupid HL2 installer

Have you noticed you cannot change the Destination drive when installing Half-Life2? It wants to go into %ProgramFiles% and you cannot change that. C R A P **** Valve + Vivendi

Well I can test until I will reinstall my Windows. Not that it is outdated but I have to move some partition because of that stupid HL2 installer

Have you noticed you cannot change the Destination drive when installing Half-Life2? It wants to go into %ProgramFiles% and you cannot change that. C R A P **** Valve + Vivendi

OK I will send you a PM when first beta is available. It will take some weeks.

Oh, crappy HL2 installer :P

XPero

no i meant the brand new "royale looking" files of xpize 3.0

i had read that nearly everything is together and that it will get an installer to integrate in an i386 dir of a cd or dvd or ris share

so i plan to use this version at my work but i have to integrate som CI (corporate identity also)

so i have everything together based on xpize 2.5

i request the xpize 3.0 sources so i do not need to use the installer - because if i use the installer, all ci changes i did to SHELL32, explorer, iexplore, MSGINA ... are gone

if i install on running system i will have to rip the sources myself from running config

bit i am sure that you tested (or still test) all xpize 3.0 content on an system where you can send me the sourcefiles

therefor there are two ways

1. you send me all bitmap files and avi and ico .... in folders named like the files where i have to integrate them - so i can insert my CI before inserting all into the new files and compressing them to *.**_

2. you could also send me the running files (shell32.dll) of your english or spanish or whatever test system so i will transfer everything myself to my files

now to the reason:

i have a project running and for all the ris templates, scripts ... i have only nearly two weeks left - and you wrote in some posts before that you finished everything except some avi files and send it to the person who creates the installer - but if installer is ready it will take a month or so - that is a bit to long i think - so it would be nice if i can get the sources or compiled files so i can integrate everything myself this weekend or one of the next two ones

so what is the metter with the new xpize exactly and is it possible to get something like that ?!?

thanks

yergling

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

XPIZE 3.0 ist out !

i just tested implementation in I386 dir - seems to work great

at the moment i am installing unattended using /S switch

also works great

so nice work

yergling

p.s. german forum is using xpize 3.0 !

Oh...what a long thread... :rolleyes: sniff sniff...

XPize official forums are down, so you can discuss new XPize HERE untill official forums are up.

Thanks everyone who made this possible :thumbup

Admins you can close this thread (sniff sniff).

is there any possibility to send switches to a silent install (/S) via commandline? i would like to predefine a theme and dont want to install the cmd box changes - they are a pain - the rest is great...