[XPCD Example]: BioHaZaRD Unattended PRoJeCT

@ECHO OFF TITLE Instalando aplicaciones COLOR 76 ECHO. ____ ECHO ______________________________ ____________/ /________ ECHO -=-=-=-=/ __________________/ _ \ _ \/ ____\____ \ / \/ ____\-=-=-=-=- ECHO ____\___ \/ \/ _ _ / / / / /\___ \/ / /__ /\___ \ ECHO -=-=-/ ________/ ___/__/_/ /_____/__/ /______/\_____/ / /______/=-=-=-= ECHO \/(-Dvc!-)\/ / _/ / _/ /_____/ ECHO \/ \/ ECHO. ECHO. ECHO. ECHO [ Estableciendo Variable "CDROM" ] FOR %%d IN (c: d: e: f: g: h: i: j: k: l: m: n: o: p: q: r: s: t: u: v: w: x: y: z:) DO IF EXIST %%d\$OEM$\BioHaZaRD.nfo SET CDROM=%%d ECHO. ECHO. ECHO [ Aplicaciones con Instalacion Personalizada ] ECHO. ECHO. ECHO Instalando BSPlayer ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\BSPlayer\BSPlayer.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando **** NFO Viewer ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\****\****.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\****\****.reg ECHO. ECHO Daemon Tools 3.47 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\Daemon\daemon.msi /quiet /passive /qn /norestart start /wait %CDROM%\Software\Daemon\daesp.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando eDonkey2000 0.52 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\eDonkey2k\eDonkey2k.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando Gordian Knot 0.28.7.2 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\GKnot\GKnot.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\GKnot\GKnot.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando PhAnATiC-ScRiPT 5.0.r04 sobre mIRC32 5.91 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\PhAnATiC\PhAnATiC.exe /s REGEDIT /s %CDROM%\Software\PhAnATiC\mIRC32.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando Serials 2000 ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\Serials\Serials.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Instalando WinISO ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\WinISO\WinISO.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\WinISO\WinISO.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando Work With Registry ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\WWR\WWR.exe /s REGEDIT /S %CDROM%\Software\WWR\WWR.reg ECHO. ECHO Instalando XViD Codec ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\XViD\xvid102.exe /verysilent /norestart ECHO. ECHO. ECHO [ Operaciones de Sistema ] ECHO. ECHO. ECHO Instalando Compatibilidad de CD-R/W ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\HighMat\HighMat.exe /s start /wait %SYSTEMDRIVE%\HighMat\HMTCDWizard.msi /qb ECHO. ECHO Instalando GDI+ ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\GDI+\873374_esn.exe /Q ECHO. ECHO Instalando Temas y realizando Operaciones de Sistema ECHO Por favor espera... start /wait %CDROM%\Software\System\Themes.exe /s start /wait %CDROM%\Software\System\OEMKrnl.exe /s start /wait %CDROM%\Software\System\OEMLogo.exe /s ECHO. ECHO Modificando el Registro y Limpiando Archivos Temporales ECHO Por favor espera... cmdow @ /HID start /wait %SYSTEMDRIVE%\RegTweak\xp-Antispy.exe -0 -1 -2 -4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9 -10 -11 -14 -17 -20 -21 -24 -27 -31 -32 -34 -35 -36 -37 REGEDIT /S %SYSTEMDRIVE%\RegTweak\RegTweak.reg REGEDIT /S %SYSTEMDRIVE%\RegTweak\Startup.reg exit

WOW, that is hard to read... lol

Hmm... Think you can post the cute penguin .bmp so I can use it too? (from the logon screen)

Also, Q about RunOnceEx: Is it supposed to FINISH ENTIRELY before the background/start menu/etc. loads? Or does that stuff load WHILE the programs are installing?

hard to read

:(

Hi... it's my first reply... in your unattended, didn't you used the $OEM$ directory? I have read the programs.cmd and i see that the unattended install all program from cd... I know that with the $OEM$ metod all the program setup is is copied on the HD and deleted after install.

Can you tell me what metod you used to do the unattended?

Can you explain a bit more about SystemDrive.exe. You said "I use it as a replacement for $1, $$, $Docs and $Progs". How do you pack it?. I use WinRar to pack my $$ folder and use it as DetachedProgram, but if you explain me how you combain them to using winrar I'll be very thankfull.

Moo

@Redirect i use the %cdrom% method, i'll try to explain it better on my next update.

@MolTraS i can help you on how to set them but there are a lot of post showing you how to create them just a little of search can help you :P

@moo as DetachedProgram i use a RAR-SFX that extracts all the files i need to %systemdrive%, so there you can store a lot of dirs that will be unpacked to %systemdrive%, i'll try to explain better on next update too ;)