WPI_2.7_Final by the Brain & Gresh

U dont catch what I mean.

I want that the program or command will not be shown on WPI-s interface as a checkbox but still execute it.

somebody any ideas to this ?

Where's your WPI run from.

Somewhere you call WPI.hta, maybe in a cmd-file where it says start /wait wpi.hta ?

put your command/proggie there - WPI doesn't know about it, and it's run after wpi if you put it a line after the start /wait ...

U dont catch what I mean.

I want that the program or command will not be shown on WPI-s interface as a checkbox but still execute it.

somebody any ideas to this ?

Where's your WPI run from.

Somewhere you call WPI.hta, maybe in a cmd-file where it says start /wait wpi.hta ?

put your command/proggie there - WPI doesn't know about it, and it's run after wpi if you put it a line after the start /wait ...

hasi

I have already done that way thanks.

And now have another question

This is my case

My installation CDs are 3.

1. Windows XP

2. Applications

3. MS Office

I have problem with pathes. WPI runs from second CD and all applications is on that CD. I want that it return the drive letter where it is located, cause there are no win51 file on CD. If there is one CD-ROM drive on PC it works normal but when there are two drives it returns the letter of the first no matter that the CD is run from second.

How can I set pathes or edit the Java Script in Generate.js to return self drive letter.