WPI_2.7_Final by the Brain & Gresh

var deps=[];             // dependency, fill in uids of progs, this one is dependent of

//  if a dependent program is selected, its 'parent' gets selected too

//  if 'parent' is deselected, program is also deselected

First of all, Hey hasi!

I didn't know if you left for good; I haven't seen you post in a while! :)

Now, could you explain, or post an exmaple, of how to use the dependency? Sounds really useful, but I'm not enitrely sure how it works.

NO confirmation message, when timer reaches 0:00

Did you also remove the standard confirmation message? (the one where user clicks Begin Install)? Or do I still have to comment out that line "window.alert(getText(msgStartInstall));" to remove Alert?

Thanks again!

@qwerty

to stop WPI from installing twice you must edit the WPI.hta file

find the text

<!-- The continue button. -->

about 11 lines below is this

onClick="CreateFile(); self.close();">

change it to

onClick="stopInterval();CreateFile(); self.close();">

one line below is this

<font class="side" onClick="CreateFile(); self.close();">

change it to this

<font class="side" onClick="stopInterval();CreateFile(); self.close();">

The problem was the timer is still running after clicking BeginInstall, why it only does this if everything is selected i am looking into.

This applies to all versions so far a i can see...

Thanks BritishBulldog i'll give it a try. Btw i'm not sure i only happens when everything is selected. I tried last time like this: On my config file i set nero to Default=no and when wmi started i just clicked begin install (everything exept nero was installed as it was set in default) but secont wmi still started when countdown ended...

So you do not want the confirmation message. Ok - removed it. And the problem with the timer not stopping is solved too.

New Version: 2.9.9a at the WPI homepage.

The homepage's docs, config and faq sections were also updated to reflect the new possibility to make progs dependent on each other.

Have a nice time...