Major NTFS.sys and FAT32.sys Problem ! PLS HELP

Hey there,

So I was having my own cool custom unattended XP SP1 CD ....

And now I have the SP2 integrated cd, and I wanted to automate it also. Easy said and done... The usual stuff... And tested in VMWare but to my surprise I got a nice error.

It happens just after the setup finished and it's supposed to start for the first time. It looks very critical and there's nothing I can do, plus the settings are usual, same if I format it for FAT32 also.... Check picture attached.

Would anyone have ANY idea what to relate this to ? I have a winnt.sif and some runonceex apps, as I said the usual, stuff that worked with the SP1 cd ( Current SP2 is original, not a homemade slipstream or anything, the CD is fine alone ).

xtreme

post-70-1095619937_thumb.jpg

Regsvr is pritty simple

regsvr32 /s %systemroot%\system32\filename

regsvr32 = The command

/s = Slient instal it

%systemroot%\system32\filename = the directory and file name that it is

I guess that you could always re do your disk see if that solves ur problem.

i've got the same problem, Take a look in your $OEM$\$$\system32 or \web ..and so on ...

the problem come from one of this dir not from a config file. Try to delete some nasty file from these directory ... i'm sure the problem is from here.

cu

Hey, I have solved the problem !!!

It was due to RegTweaks.reg ... something in it makes it crash. On a solid unattended, without that reg all was fine, until I ran it, fully and the same problem happend.

So I have added my full regtweaks.reg here, and I will test a lot but if anyone can spot anything that should not be here, or is not recommended, ANYTHING, please let me know:

removed
EDIT: so problem is actualy bootlogo.cmd I have....
CLS

@echo off

bootcfg /RAW "/Kernel=OEMKrnl.exe" /A /ID 1

bootcfg /Timeout 0

EXIT

Can it be that the OEMkrnl.exe from SP1 does not work with SP2 ? how to change/edit to make it work ?