Complete Beginners Guide to nLite Unattended CD's

DigitalAZ

I'm guessing that you shouldn't be putting a password if you don't want to have to log in. There's an option to automatically log in for you.

If you're not going to re-nLite, go to run and put in "control userpasswords2" and when you have the right login name selected then deselect the option for having users log in.

• 1 month later...

hmm, also put in links for servicepack 1a

because there are a lot of people with problems with sp2

Ask and you shall receive!!! :w00t:

• Updated downloadable PDF file for offline printing
  • Added SP1a Specific Information

where is the PDF at????

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am new to this and have searched but cant find any info on where to put the addons during the creation of my nlite cd I have searched and found the guides but none of them tell me when or where to put addons that I have downloaded from here ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HowTo: Integrate addons with nLite download

MD5: 3281220388094F46A0D6734E957DF2A9

Size: 1.26 MB

Duration: 1:51

Description: learn how to integrate application addons with nLite.

HowTo: Unattended with nLite download

MD5: 75E848018294E7318BB2500469B9C1B7

Size: 1.70 MB

Duration: 2:29

Description: learn how to make unattended installation with nLite. Insert key, create user account, set regional and language settings, resolution, network settings, select default visual style, etc.

HowTo: Patch Windows with nLite download

MD5: C62846A8CB935CF7DF49D80A51432B99

Size: 0.38 MB

Duration: 0:24

Description: learn how to patch your Windows installation source files with nLite. Increase the maximum unfinished simultaneous connections to improve your p2p speeds; Enable unsigned themes support to be able to use any Visual Style you like; Disable Windows File Protection (SFC) to avoid problems removing windows components.

HowTo: Create addons with AutoIt download

MD5: 7961C362E522936ECFE14A84E50314DE

Size: 21.47 MB

Duration: 12:04

Description: learn how to create addons for nLite with AutoIt scripts. Foobar 0.9.4 is used in this example.

Commentary audio track in Bulgarian language. Best viewed @ 1280x1024.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

None of these video links are working for me. The Gigasize links show the avi file name but clicking on the name does nothing, while the RogePost links seem to be purely for uploading, rather than downloading files. I have no prior experience of either Gigasize or RogePost. Am I missing something obvious?

David

UPDATE: Well, I was missing something but it isn't that obvious if you are just expecting a simple link for each of these files and have never heard of Gigasize before. The key is that Gigasize is an online service for which you have to be a registered and logged-in user before the download link appears. No doubt RogePost is very similar.

Edited by David Anderson

• 1 month later...

nuhi has contacted me regarding the update of this guide. I will start to tackle this task this week and look forward to the assistance of the community to get our guide updated!

• 2 weeks later...