Patched Uxtheme.dll and SP2

Hi there guys & gals

Will the uxtheme.dll you can download at MSFN work with SP2.. I see this file is far smaller than the file I located under system32\. after I have installed SP2. My current uxtheme file now is about double the size... as the one I downloaded here.

If I need to get a specific uxtheme.dll for SP2, can someone tell me where I can download such a patched uxtheme.dll file. I am not programmer so I dont know how to patch such a file myself.

thanks

here it is

Ok , Now please help me. I got the patched Dll file.

I Want to use this patched DLL file in my unattend install.

During the setup when the files get coppied I do get a message that the file has not been copied correctly.

This happen in the following 2 circumstanses :

The downloaded file was named. uxtheme.dll.patch : I first deleted the patch part of the file name so that the file is called Uxtheme.dll. I then copy the Uxtheme.dll file into I386 folder and made an ISO that was tested on MS Virtual machine, where I got the copy message saying the Uxtheme file is not right.

I also tried the folowing scenario. I first used the DLL file and use" makecab uxtheme.dll". The DL_ file I got, I copied it into I386 and made ISO that was then tested on the MS Virtual machine. I got the same error message.

Anybody that can tell me what I am doing wrong here ...

Thanks in advance.

the Administrator...

Oops, made a booboo here... Sorry I found the threat to the

Using Modified Files of Yosh.. Let me first go read up..... otherwise I am going to be nailed to a tree..

:huh: