Play MP3 During Batch File

Hi guys. I would like to play an MP3 While my batch file is running, I can get it to run in WMPlayer, but when you first install WMPlayer it comes up with the first thing of selecting options...etc.... so is there a way I can get it to play with Media player classic or some other way? Mabie the old cd player? If so, how can i use a command to tell it to open with that program and not wmplayer.

Tell it the program you want it to associate with using command line

run "PathToProgram" "PathToFile" (Note the " " are only required if the path contains spaces)

eg: run "C:\Program Files\MPC\mplayerc.exe" "C:\MP3s\song.mp3"

Should work fine

u could try winamp, install it first then have a batch to call the mp3 and then winamp will open the mp3 automatically and will start playing. though u have to set the associations, so either use winamp msi or try to find switches for nullsoft winamp exe.

also u can use mplayer as godofwar suggested. u can just put the mplayerc.exe into your $oem$/system32 folder and then useing the command line parameters in a batch u'll write call the mp3..

• 2 months later...

hi my friend

i try it bur didn't work

and this is my batch

CLS

ECHO.

ECHO Listen to Quran While Install Applications

ECHO Please wait...

run "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe" "%systemdrive%\drivers\002_cre\Ketaab_Allah.mp3"

how can fix it

CLS

ECHO.

ECHO Listen to Quran While Install Applications

ECHO Please wait...

run "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Windows Media Player\mplayer2.exe" "%systemdrive%\drivers\002_cre\Ketaab_Allah.mp3"

I you see any error tell me and how can i fix it

Hey, for starters, posting this topic in the correct section of the forum would have helped fetch more responses. Having this posted in:

MSFN -> Customizing Windows -> Windows Desktops Screenshots -> Play MP3 During Batch File

Looks pretty out of the way - you tell where you want it moved to!

• 2 months later...