What is this Blue Screen Means?

Woomera

what do you mean by RAM CONFIGURATION?

i have 512 mb ram and i use 1024-2048 mb virtual memory.its intresting that i see this error after 1,2 hours that my windows goes to screen saver.

and i never had any problem like this befor.

what do you mean by RAM CONFIGURATION?

i have 512 mb ram and i use 1024-2048 mb virtual memory.its intresting that i see this error after 1,2 hours that my windows goes to screen saver.

and i never had any problem like this befor.

And I have seen before (rarely, but it does happen) where the RAM modules can just go bad. Had a machine come in the other day that had worked before then it started erroring out and finally just stopped working. I pulled the RAM module out and got an error beep. Put one of our sticks in, and it worked. Put his stick back in, nothing. Put our stick back in again, and it worked. Go figure.

Ulead VideoStudio 7.0 The file USIUDF.sys is causing your BSODs. Loose Ulead and your problem will disappear. Next ask Ulead for better drivers...

Or it could be the following for STOP: 0X0000008E errors:

"STOP 0x0000008e" Error Message During Windows XP Setup

A "STOP 0x0000008E" Error Message Occurs in Wdmaud.sys

A "STOP: 0x0000008E" Error Message Occurs When You Change the Hardware Acceleration Setting

STOP 0x0000008E Error Message on a Blue Screen and Your Computer Does Not Enter Hibernation or Standby After You Remove an IEEE 1394 Storage Device

STOP 0x0000008e Failed To Install Product Catalog

thanks alot guys

HEY MARSDEN;

i just bought PIONEER DVDR/W about 4,5 days ago and it had Uleed dvd factory and so i installed it and it sid after the installation disable the built-in burning tool of windows so i did it and yeah,i had the problem after installation of dvd r/w.

and for the error , it was

stop 0x0000008E so i think what does it mean now

i had a dvd rom before i buy this pioneer,when i opened my case i removed it and place this one and took that for repair things.

now tell me, how can i fix it?

i mean uninstalling the uleed sh*t is enough?