Bonus packs

Guest mike

I have put together some of the most interesting news from recent months....

Find out where you can buy Microsoft Gear; Find which Sun Workstations can spontaneously combust; Do you know where you can find internet weird park bench? Want to see how Sun Workstations gets trashed in Volkswagen commercial? Find out what you can do with AOL CDs. All this and a ton more, at...

Bonus Pack 1

2nd Bonus Pack for the month of September includes info about HomeStation, New Internet High Speed Standards, Copper Chips, and PC Telephone. Also WinXP top stories, 3 Microsoft Sweepstakes, PocketPC Photo Gallery, and how to register for DevDays. Last but not least, walk-in 3D Desktop, plus more! at...

Bonus Pack 2

cheers

Please don't post active links in MSFN...use * in place of a t. MOD[/color:b2d012ce61]

the net bench has been in the papers loads :) did you know two students took a phone handset to the bench and plugged it in, and it would let them ring any old phone number?? guess who they rang? only Bill Gates!! lol, all they got was his sectretary though.They have blocked over seas calls on the bench now.. shame :devil:)

seen your site before matey.. i got to the ms gear site through your site, tried to buy some stuff and found the shipping costs more than the products LOL

cool site :rolleyes:

I am glad that you all liked my IT News Site and News Agent. My work is done!

FthrJACK, News Agent is bit sophisticated and mostly based on MS technology, it would be hard to create one for PHP forum.