Just wondering about MSFN....

leckie

I hate WINE, it goes back to my previous comment.. a noob wouldnt have a clue what it was for or why they had to use it etc, and they actually getting it to run something properly is a pain, i barely ever get wine to run anything, so i stopped trying a long time ago.

Maybe i should play with it again and see...

As fir WineX.. eurgh. Like you said in another thread.. if you are going to run Windows programs, run them on windows.

from Post  Poll: Linux - Spaced Invaders!

First, you make statements that seem to be anti-Linux, then you somewhat-retract them. Now, you ramble on about PPC.

WTF tak, are you having problems with the english language i have never been anti linux, i don't even have a copy of windows installed on any of my computers. I think you should get back to reality before saying comments that i am anti linux. And if you do not know what PPC is then that is not my fault. Stop being a fool.

Just in case tak digs him self into a bigger hole of brutal ignorance, PPC is a processor architecture which my linux server runs on, which i also do assembly programming on for basic hardware drivers. this has nothing to do with the mac operating system.

No, I'm just pointing out your random gibberish and your pointless thread(s). "Linux makes heads squishy"? What's the fscking point of your thread?

I wasn't talking about Mac, troll. You'll notice my saying, oh, yes, PPC. Not Mac. The only mention of OSX was in response to the server remark from FthrJACK.

Whatever. HA has a better community than this place + ignorant/stupid threads like yours. Out.

No, I'm just pointing out your random gibberish and your pointless thread(s). "Linux makes heads squishy"? What's the fscking point of your thread?

I wasn't talking about Mac, troll. You'll notice my saying, oh, yes, PPC. Not Mac. The only mention of OSX was in response to the server remark from FthrJACK.

Whatever. HA has a better community than this place + ignorant/stupid threads like yours. Out.

But i didn't start that thread some other fool did

edit: wait so let me get this straight , you though i created a thread and abused my self and linux in it. lol

ok well i understand why you were so confused, and since english is not your native language i will not take it personally.

ignorant/stupid threads like yours. Out.

Again, i did not create the thread.

remember when you read threads you cannot just look at the pretty flags as a means of identifying people. as both me and leo(knight) are from Australia, and hence both have the same flag. WOW now if you remember that you will not have people like me getting offended when you get confused and say stupid comments thinking you are smart.

If you are not capable of understanding what is going on i would not recommend you abuse people here because it makes you look like a dam fool. Plus it is not very nice abusing people full stop and i would assume it is probably a rule here.

Edit: ow and just in case other people are wondering what thread we are talking about here is the link knight_dkn's thread