Need Help XP SP2 Unattended DVD W/ Office 2003

Hi I am making a unattended windows xp pro disc with sp2 intergrated I have made it and tried it out and it works great. Now my next poing from there is tring to get aol instant messenger installed which I can do. But the problem I need is after it installs Aol instant messenger I want it to install aim ad hack with the settings I want. I looked up in this site and found how to add aim add hack to the unattended cd but when it gets to the part to install it it pops up and you have to manually install it by hand clicking on it and choosing settings and so on. I want it to be all automatic. For all you who don't know what aim ad hack is it is a program that will go and remove all the junk that installs when you install aol instant messenger in the favorites and all the weatherbug stuff and everything. Also after I find someone to get it working for me . I will like to add office 2003 to this cd and make it into a dvd. I would like to know how to add office 2003 to install with windows xp sp2 unattended all on the same disc which would be a dvd. thanks for all your help will give credit to you thanks. Please someone help me thanks.

i believe all of the settings for aim are stored in the registry. i have installed aim with all of my preferences preset unattended before. i would tell you the location but i dont know it off the top of my head. just search the registry for it.

As far as office goes go here

No I would like to make it exactly how I asked. I wat to install iam ad hack and allow it to install with the setting that I want to set. Also I want to intergrate it with office 2003 but I want office 2003 to be installed automatically unattended after windows xp pro sp2 runs all on my dvd. Can anyone help me thanks.

umm did you read the link that i gave you above?? That will tell you exactly how to install office after windows is installed.

As for aim... did you try searching for your solution in the forums? I am sure somebody has repacked AIM before. Nobody is going to give you "exactly how you ask" but they can point you in the right direction to figure it out for youself. Search, read, and then ask questions. Dont come here expecting everybody to do it for you. :no:

Ok I got the office 2003 setup and everything now all I want to do is run aim ad hack which uses inno setup I want to automatically install and have it set the settings that I pick and on this site where it tells the commands I can use they don't wrk and do what I want to be done can someone help me please. Thanks

Hi I got everything else done I just want to run AIM Ad Hack unattended with all the options selected but using the commands listed in the unattended site for inno setup install file they didn't help at all and did not work. Have you ever did a unattended for a inno setup program before. Also I don't want to customize the aim install. I want to just install AIM Ad Hack and customize that by selection wht options I want and have it all unattended. Please can you help me with this thanks.