A few unattended Questions.

1.) I SFX my office2k3 and I put the Path to %systemdrive%\OfficeTemp. In my clean.cmd I put RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\OfficeTemp. but when my unattended is install. I went into %systemdrive% and the OfficeTemp folder is still there. How can I delete that folder?

2.) In my clean.cmd I have DEL "%UserProfile%\Desktop\Alcohol 120%.lnk" but somehow the icon is still there. I've also try %allusersprofile% but still it still there. How can I delete it?

3.) When I do the unattended cd, ADMINSTRATOR is the default logon name. How can I change it to something that I like, for ex. AznStyl perhaps?

4.) For the Adobe Reader, I have this in my RunOnceEx.cmd REG ADD %KEY%\019 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\Adobe\AdbeRdr60_enu_full.exe -p"-s /v\"/qn\"' /F but it won't install and no error popup. [i know I suppose to post this in the switch forum but since I want to make it an all in one thread I put it here. Sorry to whom ever find it irritated.]

5.) Does anybody know a way to register WinDVD6 unattended?

That would be all for now. Thank You and any help is greatly appreciated.

1. RD %systemdrive%\OfficeTemp\ /S /Q in Cleanup.cmd

2. DEL "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\Alcohol 120%.lnk" < make sure name is right

3. User.cmd > http://unattended.msfn.org/xp/index.htm

4. Extract it then > REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "%systemdrive%\Install\AdobeReader\AR6.msi /qb" /f

5. REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\Install\WinDVD6\WinDVD_6.reg" /f

2.) the name is right but still it is not deleted from the desktop

4.) AdbeRdr60_enu_full.exe <-- I can't extracted with WinRAR any other option into how I can extracted it?

5.) I don't have windvd_6.reg, I wanted to know which registry do I need inorder to register it?

Thanks for the replying Max.