MSFN is for Greeks!

okipouros

just realised this

bollocks to pcs and drivers unattended installs made for only one pc (?????) with drivers tha change every week, you have to have no life if you spend your time making unattended installs for your pc

you live once, dont live in front of a f***ing screen

you think you can beat microsoft, but they have you where they wanted, in front of you pc, so pathetic

(for the record i had mad a sp1 slipstreamed cd with sata drivers manually, i just wanted to see if there is an easier way, obviously not)

If you want flaming, you've come to the wrong place. We don't do that here.

We all know that what we do here only has the value that we've assigned to it. If you don't want to do unattended installs, then don't, but don't defile the people who do. They do it for a challenge, not necessarily to make their lives easier.

If you want flaming, you've come to the wrong place. We don't do that here.

We all know that what we do here only has the value that we've assigned to it. If you don't want to do unattended installs, then don't, but don't defile the people who do. They do it for a challenge, not necessarily to make their lives easier.

Right about that - and I'm also sure that most of us "so-called geeks" have a pretty good social life as well. :yes:

So yeah, MSFN is for good people - well-mannered, extroverted, friendly geeks!

Right about that - and I'm also sure that most of us "so-called geeks" have a pretty good social life as well.

Social life? What the hell is that? Where can I get one? I heard a rumour once about this thing called a social life. Everyone seems to have it but I just can't figure out where to get one. There's this thing called work that just screws the whole thing up for me. I think if I understand the legends that once you enter the realm of work you can never return to the realm of socializing, so it's been said by the elder. ;)