AIO-DVD + Acronis Disk Director Suite BootCD?

vanaxel

my dad had this Acronis CD, i tried to put it on my AIO-DVD but the CD has no files on it?!? :blink:

If i make a ISO from it and open it with Isobuster, there is a file inside of it named "JOLIET.FS" but it has 0kb, the bootsector has 2kb.

How can i add this thing?!? :}

i know there is a way to boot from a iso on a CD like you do if you use Easyboot 5, but this possible with the AIO-DVD or do i need some kind of plugin or something like that? :wacko:

You can use the Acronis tools through EasyBoot as well as CDshell (which is what you may be currently using). Those acronis stuff........

They deliberately made it difficult, **** those people......

Anyways, there's lots of topics here in the forums regarding how to put an acronis tool on your CD/DVD. Searching gave 6 results. :P

hi, LiquidSage, long time no see, how are you doing?

I did not know how only then may express the my sentiment of gratitude.

you are my guide, a real good mentor. you had directed me to the right way when i went to the wrong place. you are like my benignant eldership. i really need to say thank you. :blushing:

now you are guiding another one which is like the past me. this is a great job. keep moving! :hello:

gunyunzi thanks for the compliment :blushing:

I'm really happy what i had was of some use to you. With all the great people on this board i feel i have to throw in my 2 cents if it could help! ;)

Please don't be so humble, you helped me, did you? The answer is "yes", so that is enough. :lol:

I have no problem getting Acronis Disk Director Suite to run through easyboot but, when you run OS Selector for within the Disk Director Suite front end it comes up and asked for the serial number any managed to get by this yet.

there is no workaround for the serial.

you can copy an activated OS Selector (use a Virtual PC and install only OS Selector to quickly get the files) to the drive in question. Even though it will have wrong info about your drive, it will be reactivated during OS Selector install and correct itself.

Also, OS Selector will be inactive after copying the files and folders to the target drive so don't expect it to work with just simply copying, unless you use something like True Image and deploy an image of OS Selector to the new drive. Either way, you would want to run a bootable installer of OS Selector to correct the different hardware and disk info.