Poll: How many people around the world will buy an authentic

wzperson

Poll: How many people around the world will buy an authentic copy of WinXP pro? And How many people will stand for self-burned copy of winxp, or for crackers.

Microsoft sucks! The price is too high! The war between hackers and MS will never ends!

2 things.....

wzperson- Only post the same topic once. Your other topic has been deleted and this one may stay under this subject. And answer to your question (poll) is YES!

yg17- Well I guess your never buying a copy because the chances of him being killed are extremely high but he sure the hell won't be going to heaven!

-Chris

This post has been edited by moderator....Please listen to reason and choose your path

Regardless how you feel about my/our/your country making remarks about americans and the death of them on Sept 11 WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!!! If you feel the need to express your feelings and those feelings are for the actions on Sept 11 you must and will go somewhere else. For this member is Now BANNED!

-Chris

To Chris (Bowman):

What I am talking about here has nothing to do with the "911" tragedy in US. I have no idea why you reacted to my thread in such a detesting way. Actually, I do feel very sorry for the dead in "911" and I will stand with the Americans to fight against dammed Terrorism. But I can understand your mood right now, just take it easy. All the people who are in favor of peace will bring osama bin laden and his organization to justice!

I wanna clarify the situation that Chinese are not low moral guys and we are as the same as all western guys. Pirated copies are available at almost every corners of the world including North America. I just posted a poll to see how people react to bootleg edition of winxp pro. It does NOT mean that chinese people will only buy these illegal copies. Can you assure me that all Americans are buying authentic copies of softwares or CDs? I did see some western guys buying large amount of pirated stuffes in China. So DO NOT make big fuss over this tiny thing. People has his own moral standards. No one can control others' thoughts! Chinese people are of high morality as well as white guys.

Did I make myself clear? Let's only talk about the winxp. Don't get any emotion invovled, okay?

It's just a poll.

wzperson- Listen I'm Chris, a moderator on these forums. What happen was Bowman had posted a response that degraded the american people as well as praised the maniac behind the whole thing. I edited it and deleted his entire message and I wrote the above response to be a response to what he wrote and to warn others who might follow in his foot steps. It was not at ALL directed at you. :rolleyes: Smile buddy :)

-Chris