foobar2000 - Inno Setup Released!

1chaoticadult

@r0sWell

i didn't remove the recorder plugin check under menu components --> record. What are you talking about? If don't want to use my installer anymore that's fine its your choice. I can't satisfy everybody. Links to where you can download encoders are included in the setup.

Edited by drthawhizkid

your package is very useful, that's why i use it and i thank you for your work B) .

but i told you that, because i thought you removed some useful components, like recorder that i can't find under the 'component' menu.

still with your 0.1q version i don't see the recorder plugin. it's strange.

i'll try to uninstall & reinstall it.

@mrmr

Did you mean the shuffle plugin instead of repeat plugin? Maybe I will put the plugins I have in the installer on my website like I used to have in this thread.

@roswell

I definitely have record under my components menu. I uninstall foobar2000 v0.1r and reinstalled and I have it. I don't know why it's not showing up for you. All I can say is that I'm sorry you don't have it but its nothing I can really do.

Edited by drthawhizkid

@roswell

I definitely have record under my components menu.  I uninstall foobar2000 v0.1r and reinstalled and I have it.  I don't know why it's not showing up for you.  All I can say is that I'm sorry you don't have it but its nothing I can really do.

i made a 'search command' in the component menu, and i found the record component.

but by default it's not shown under the component menu.

i have to search for it each time i want to use it :}

@drthawhizkid

i mean this one:

foo_repeat0.1.7 for Foobar2000 ver0.8_English.txt

User can selecte any area of the file while playing a file, and can repeat the selected area. Can adjust playing rate, tempo, pitch. It's useful for those who are learning foreign lauguages(listening training) or learing singing.

It's a 100k plugin

mrmr

@roswell

I don't know what to tell ya.  Sorry u are having problems.

ok, no problem it's certainly not your fault.

i'll will try some things to resolve this.

anyway, the record plugin is still functionnal :) .

@r0sWell

You should try uninstalling foobar2000, use a registry editor search for any instance of foobar2000 in the registry and then use a registry cleaner to clean anything else. That's what I did when I was having problems with Enqueue command on the context menu.

• 2 weeks later...