Quick Launch Toolbar

I am working on a new unattended dvd and was wondering if there is a way to turn on "Quick Launch" Toolbar and then add subsequent shorcuts? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have managed to build a dvd with sp2 slipstreamed, install apps and registry tweaks , but was wondering if there is an easy way to accompish this?

Is it safe to state all I need to do is add the quick_launch reg to my existing tweaks as I am using thr runonce method to import them. Also how could I automatically capture short cuts to this toolbar ? Would I have to add them first then capture the same registry key and import that ? Thanks for your quick response...

Is it safe to state all I need to do is add the quick_launch reg to my existing tweaks as I am using thr runonce method to import  them.
yes this is true. Set your quick launch bar the way you want it and then export the following registry key - this will provide you with the settings to use to customise your settings.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams\Desktop]

Also how could I automatically capture short cuts to this toolbar ?  Would I have to add them first then capture the same registry key  and import that ?   Thanks for your quick response...

Copy the shortcuts you want to have in your quick launch bar to

$oem$\docs$\default user\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\

Note: Make sure you log out of windows and then back in after adjusting your QL bar. This ensures your settings get written to the registry.

Enjoy