Nvidia Profile Wizard

loratio

How do you keep the profile wizard from appearing upon installing the Nvidia drivers? Anyone?

I've searched and searched but couldn't find anything concerning keeping the Profile Wizard from appearing.

Thanks!

Sorry.

Yeah I'm talking about the graphics drivers. :)

I just used the new Nlite to include the latest Geforce drivers on the disc and they installed perfectly and even the Nvidia Control Panel was installed.

Only thing bothering me is that on first boot (while running RunOnceEx.cmd) the Nvidia Wizard pops up as it always does upon installing the Geforce drivers.

So how do I get rid of that "Profile Wizard" or whatever it's called?

If I reboot, it stops coming, so of course I could just ignore it, but I would prefer if there was some reg tweak or something that I could use to keep it from showing?

Thanks!

Sorry.

Yeah I'm talking about the graphics drivers. :)

I just used the new Nlite to include the latest Geforce drivers on the disc and they installed perfectly and even the Nvidia Control Panel was installed.

Only thing bothering me is that on first boot (while running RunOnceEx.cmd) the Nvidia Wizard pops up as it always does upon installing the Geforce drivers.

So how do I get rid of that "Profile Wizard" or whatever it's called?

If I reboot, it stops coming, so of course I could just ignore it, but I would prefer if there was some reg tweak or something that I could use to keep it from showing?

Thanks!

Look for the right regtweak... Can't help you, haven't got nVidia Graphics...

Well I was actually asking anyone. :)

And yes I do know it's about finding the right reg-tweak. That's what I've been asking for :)

Anyone who knows?

In case you do, please post the informations, thanks.