XPlode v2.00

Wraith

Nice work wraith!

Even if its ugly for now, features look really nice!

When selecting "Example tag" or "Monkey Tag" and pressing "Install" its display the tag correctly. But if I select "Testing s***..." and press install, the window begin to flash and I can't move the sidebar but I can press Install or Exit... Here is the log.

XPlode2.log

Hi wraith,

I also tryd what big_gie allready said and it gave me the same results.

When just pushing install button, no problems (see log) but it also keeps a bit flashing.

btw, noticed that it's not possible to resize the window.

Here's my log, hope it helps!

plugtest.log

In case people are wondering, the development version of XPlode looks like this at the moment:

(edited - look at attachment)

Things will change. But that's the gist of it.

Item images will be added between the name of the item and the checkbox on the left. <== ADDED

Colours will be modifiable, might make the CSS part of the XML, so people can mod how they see fit. <== ADDED

EDIT (again)

Okay, test binary here: http://xplode.voidfx.com/downloads/XPlodeDisplayTest.zip

Test things, muck around with the stylesheet, see if you can get something that looks good. I'm looking for a good "theme" to use.

Note that it's proper CSS - you can add background images etc., as it's only an embedded MSIE window. Install won't work at this point in time, so don't bother playing with it.

post-86-1094764193_thumb.png

Not quite sure as to why the server's down... hosts say things are fine, but they're looking into it.

EDIT: Okay, now the whole host's down. Apparently they're being DoS'ed.

Looks like this is as good a time as any to switch webhosts...

hehehe! i can put it on my little space i have, for the time you need it, if you wish!

Just tell me if you appreciate that..

It's like the one and only thing (beside's testing) i can do for you here!!

I'm willing to help you out and make the process going. :thumbup

It needs to be in UNICODE.

For some reason, some programs default to saving them in normal encoding if there aren't any unicode characters in it. (That's why the old XPlode 1.1.2 had a non-unicode XML in the zipfile - I forgot to check.)

Just make sure it's in unicode (open it in notepad and forcefully save it as unicode), and make sure you have valid CSS. Anything readable by IE should be ok.