215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Gmail account?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is Gmail?

@rudeboy and archie

check your inbox for the invites ;)

@amdmstf

I need your e-mail address to send it to. Just reply back to the PM I sent you with that info, and your invite will say hello to you in the e-mail inbox address you give. Enjoy! Or, if famer has already sent you one, he'll say so, so that we don't send multiple invites to the same person.

@XtremeMaC

Right you are. The inbox stats show up beside the "Spam" folder - very funny indeed, needs fixing.

Also, have you noticed Gmail spell-check doesn't work if you use it from Opera? It works from IE/firefox though... :(

i havnt recd any invites :(
I sent you the invite again - this time via PM.

Maybe rediff doesn't accept mails that have a Gmail sender domain - lately I was having a similar issue. Many companies/email providers say that Gmail is spooky because of the long history times it affords (the 1 GB space), and so they don't reply to mails from a Gmail account, or even go to the extent of bouncing them. I've even seen forums at websites which won't accept "?????@gmail.com" as a valid e-mail address to sign-up!

Anyway, Check your PM-box (on MSFN) for the invite. Enjoy!

I've even seen forums at websites which won't accept "?????@gmail.com" as a valid e-mail address to sign-up!

That may be because it's still beta and they want to make sure that anything they send you gets to you....or it may just be that they dislike google. Who knows. I love my gmail account (thanks again prathapml :w00t: ), despite how little I use it, and I haven't found anything wrong with their user agreement that would make me want to quit...

i have some invites here too :D

but they seem not to be working though.

i sent a few friends some and all of them said the links i sent them were invalid :huh:

anyone else getting this problem?

I posted something like your post a while back. Now I'm just scared to send invites. :D