who wants gmail?

prathapml

Do you have a Gmail account?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Gmail account?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is Gmail?

Hi it appears the most efficient method to get a gmail account is to post my e-mail address here.

ppc at systemlinux.net

thanks in advance

Leckie,

You have been given an invite by me.

Cheers! :thumbup

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...ndpost&p=187644 :}

this thread it's becomming to big, now we don't know who has be given an invite and who not :whistle:

hmm....

If people want to be generous, that's no problem at all!

Just use the "print this topic" function, press F3 to search for the member-name, to see whether they've been given an invite or not. Its better that we don't have multiple threads running, all of them giving out invites. This thread isn't all THAT big anyway....

hmm....

Just use the "print this topic" function, press F3 to search for the member-name, to see whether they've been given an invite or not. Its better that we don't have multiple threads running, all of them giving out invites. This thread isn't all THAT big anyway....

problem it's not to be generous it's only i think if some1 has been given an invitation why other 1? just wait and you'll have lot of invites

about that tip thanks! i didn't know about that! :blushing:

i agree about it's better maintain only 1 thread running about gmail

hmm....

Who has enough time to compile a nice, neat, colourful (jk) chart of people who have gmail already? Nobody? Oh, that's too bad....send me a invite at emailaddress@gmail.com :D

P.S. I sent myself an invite and Google says the invite link is already used?!?!

offtopic but..

when I delete a message does it have to go to inbox? can't it go to the next message? is there an option like that? I can't seem to find it

also my labels on the left of the page are long words and I can't see some of the numbers

ie. msfnsomething (1000) messages I only see the msfnsomethi.

is there a way to resize that left frame? I know how to rename thanks, but there should be a way....

I haven't seen either of the 2 options you want...

There's a feature request facility (accessible from help), try voicing your request there. If there are enough people who insist on something, they might provide it.

Heh, the nicest thing about these google people was the experience I describe below:

After I registered on Gmail, I sent them a mail thru that feature request/complaints space. Guess what - I got a personal reply from someone in the support department, within 12 hours! Never seen that with ANY other email provider - the other providers have automated response systems that say "we'll forward your email to the appropriate person, thank you for writing to us" - and then nothing after that. :( But Google proved itself to be different! :D

Anyways, what I complained about was the lack of support for accessing Gmail with Opera. I also am part of an opera forum - we all got together, and each of us had sent a similar complaint email. I discovered that members at opera's official forum too had done that, since they were unhappy. Soon after that (2 weeks), BAM!!!!

(They announced that Gmail supported opera!) :D

So, maybe they will listen to you as well? Because responsiveness to the people who use their services has become a distinguishing feature at Google!

@prathapml yes I also use opera and I can't really use it with the new 7.6 preview. my mails load it shows my inbox as spam so if i have 100mails in my inbox somehow it shows it as spam(100) wierd?

anyways i cannot click any part of the screen in gmail with opera. I was able to do this the first time I got gmail, maybe I've too many emails now??

anyways I think its not a gmail problem, its more like an opera problem and opera doesn't fully support gmail yet because of javascripts I believe. I do have some problems with other pages that use too much ie compatible javascript....

@Astalavista hey all the page loads except your picture in your sig from extremefitness for somereason, does it work for u? it takes a while and then opera quits trying to load your pic :D

edit: never mind I loaded the picture in a new window, now it works...wierd though

Edited by XtremeMaC