problem with unattended boot screen kernel

Hex addresses 75688 to 756C6 contain the screen's palette.

Hex addresses 37344 to 37347, 3912D to 39130, and 391B9 to 391BC contain the first progress bar string (62 01 00 00).

Hex addresses 373C2 to 373C5 and 391AF to 391B2 contain the second progress bar string (6A 01 00 00).

where do i find these hex addresses?

You are going to have to use a Hex editor to edit the palette manually. I suppose the easiet method is to find the values for the palette in your old SP1 bootscreen with a hex editor and copy them to the proper location in the new kernel. Someone else may have a better suggestion.

Alright. I'm on dialup so this will take a few minutes to download. Not sure how long it will take to edit these things properly...

I do have a question, how were you able to use a boot screen from themeXP? As far as I knew, they only had modified ntoskrnl files, not any for multi-processor systems...

Alright. I'm on dialup so this will take a few minutes to download. Not sure how long it will take to edit these things properly...

I do have a question, how were you able to use a boot screen from themeXP? As far as I knew, they only had modified ntoskrnl files, not any for multi-processor systems...

i wasn't able to use them. ok, i'm guessing those are not the ones u want